Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life is good

So I've been out of touch for the last month and for those of you who only know about my life from reading my blog I will let you know that LIFE IS GOOD. I've been in Colorado for about 3 1/2 weeks and its strange to think that time has passed that quickly. I am really enjoying my new job and am very thankful that I choose to take it. I think that its definitely more my style. I am also very thankful to be close to my family. They have been very good to me and I can I honestly say if for no other reason, moving back to Colorado to be close to my family was well worth it. Don't get me wrong, I miss my friends terribly and wish that I had more out here but I figure maybe a few more weeks and I'll make some.

I won't lie and I'm not proud... I joined a dating website (I will leave the name out of it) and have actually met a handful of decent guys. They definitely provide entertainment and I get a boost of confidence when I see that my "profile" has been checked out over 500 times in two weeks. I'll keep you all posted if I meet any crazy's or have good stories to tell. Till then... I am alive, I'm doing well, and LIFE IS GOOD!

See you all soon...

No comments: