Sunday, October 18, 2009

WICKED



I know I am a little slow in experiencing the wonderful world of musical/play spectrum, but I can't help but blog about the amazing time I had seeing the musical WICKED.

I am a little old school and ashamed to admit that I had no idea what Wicked was about. I knew it was about the wicked witch of the west but honestly couldn't tell you much more then that.I was able to go on Friday with my mom, sisters and my niece. We started the evening off with dinner at Bubba Gumps (based off the movie Forrest Gump) and then hit up the musical right after. We found some humor comparing my sister Mandy to Galinda... especially in the scene when she holds up the mirror after the song Popular and says "Oh hi" I've included a few photos below. It was great to share the evening with the girls :)





1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

If it makes you feel better, I must be behind as well 'cause I haven't been able to see it yet either ;) I REALLY want to, because I am currently reading the book..... It looks great!