Monday, October 5, 2009

Music

I've been addicted to music lately... any chance I get I search for a new song to download or go through the old ones that I have and fall in love with them all over again. I am on this "artistic" kick right now so I'm addicted to reading, writing, and listening to music. I pretty much push everything else to the side and make these three things my top priorities. Here are a couple of songs that I recently have fallen in love with...

"Fireflies" Owl City
"Hear you Me" Jimmy Eat World (I know this isn't new but I love it!)
"The Chain" Ingrid Michaelson
"The Way I Am" Ingrid Michaelson
"Speaking a Dead Language" Joy Williams
"Love Drunk" Boys Like Girls

and I'm a little embarrassed to admit this song but I love the beat...

"I know you want me" Pitbull


PS:
I need to take a second and thank my oh so favorite show GREY'S ANATOMY for introducing me to some amazing music! A huge shout out to Ingrid Michaelson who literally takes words out of my mouth, throws some chords with it and sings it more profound then any other artist I know of.

No comments: