Thursday, June 4, 2009

More to come...





I know it has been a while since my last update and to tell you the truth I have big things in motion but not settled so rather then giving away a surprise or jinxing myself of anything good happening I have decided to keep this post simple and relaxing. To all of my close blog followers, don't fret! I have not died, given up writing, or chosen to go into hiding (although this crosses my mind every couple of days or so) I am just waiting to receive my own "confirmation", the green light that says "Type these exciting updates! Share with the world of bloggers all the exciting events going on in your life". Be patient, give me some time, and I will share where I have been and what I have been up to over the several weeks... until then enjoy the family photos that were taken a few months ago!




Abbie and Gunner








Me, Joby, Lena, Mandy







Baby Taya




Mike, Trent, Dad, Gunner, Travis







Me

1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

So mysterious...... ;)I can't believe I've never seen pics of your family! They look great and you all look very happy